We're pleased to announce several events have now be rescheduled and will take place later this year! It's been a strange few months where at one point we grinded to a complete stop, but we've been building up steam and we're almost back to full speed again! Rest assured we've had some continued deliveries and we've plenty of amazing stock to bring along! Though to resume our events safely, we've made a few tiny changes:
‣ A pre-purchased entry ticket is now compulsory, which enables us to monitor demand, reduce physical contact and also contact you if NHS T&T reaches out. You will be able to order these on the day if you don't know whether you can attend yet, but entry will only be permitted with an online ticket. https://prelovedkilo.eventbrite.co.uk
‣ There will be a capacity limit inside and once this is reached, you may be asked to queue outside where we'll operate a one in, one out policy. We'll ask that you all try to remain 2m apart where possible.
‣ Hand sanitiser will be available on entry, and a face covering must be worn.
‣ There may be a time limit during peak demand (e.g. 45 minutes) to ensure everyone has a chance to shop. You'll be notified on entry if there is a limit and how long you have, though you are welcome to rejoin the queue for a second round of rummaging!
‣ Unfortunately we're not permitted to provide fitting rooms, so you're unable to try anything on. Bring a tape measure along to find a good fit. 👗
‣ Cash, card & contactless payments are still accepted inside, including Apple Pay.