TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
FOR EVENTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS CLICK HERE
FOR WHOLESALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CLICK HERE
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Preloved Vintage Wholesale Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Preloved Vintage Wholesale Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Preloved Vintage Wholesale Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. If you are under 18, you must have your parents permission to use this website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, or if you are under 18, you have your parents permission.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Preloved Vintage Wholesale Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Preloved Vintage Wholesale Ltd.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
5. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Preloved Vintage Wholesale Ltd or that of our affiliates.
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
7. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
9. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Preloved Vintage Wholesale Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Preloved Vintage Wholesale Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
10. Whilst Preloved Vintage Wholesale Ltd uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
11. Preloved Vintage Wholesale Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
12. Preloved Vintage Wholesale Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
13. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
14. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
15. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Preloved Vintage Wholesale Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
16. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
17. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
19. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
20. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
21. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
22. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Preloved Vintage Wholesale Ltd details
23. Preloved Vintage Wholesale Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 09862460 whose registered address is Unit 3, Penny Hill Lane, South Yorkshire, S66 9BQ and it operates the Website https://www.prelovedkilo.com. The registered VAT number is 249848744.
You can contact Preloved Vintage Wholesale Ltd by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
24. Our events have their own set of Terms, Conditions & Regulations which must be adhered to at all times. For further information, please see out Event Terms below.
The following is applicable to all our events unless otherwise stated:
1. In the interest of safety & security, bag searches may be conducted on entry & exit by ourauthorised security personnel. This applies to all large handbags, backpacks, suitcases & carriers. Shoplifters will be humiliated and/or prosecuted. Don't steal from small businesses.
2. By entering the venue, you agree to have your bag searched upon request, alternatively you can choose to leave your bag with our door staff on entry, though you do so entirely at your own risk.
3. We are not responsible for the loss or damage of any of your personal belongings, including your own personal items of clothing. Please do NOT leave your own items unattended at any point! It's very easy to lose your own items amongst 6 tonnes of clothing, and our customers can easily confuse your coat for one of ours. We are not responsible for any lost items, though we will try to get your items back, please let a member of staff know ASAP and we can put an announcement out.
4. We reserve the right to refuse entry or remove anyone at any time for any reason.
5. Clothing must not be taken into the toilets under any circumstances unless permission is granted by a member of our permanent staff, changing rooms are provided for trying items on. Anyone found with any item of clothing in the toilets will be removed from the venue.
6. Violence and harassment will not be tolerated at our events, whether directed at staff or other customers. Anyone found to be unnecessary violent, forceful or behaving in an unacceptable manner will be removed from the venue and refused re-entry.
7. Photography & filming may take place at our events. Contact email@example.com for further information.
1. Preloved Vintage Wholesale Ltd always strive to provide and sell items that are of a satisfactory quality and are fit for purpose. We have a team that check all items before they are offered for sale. They’re trained to look out for minor faults and flaws including broken zips, missing buttons, holes, tears & stains, and while we do try our hardest to spot these faults, some may slip through and end up at an event.
2. Any item which is found to be unreasonably damaged should be presented to a member of staff at the event so it can be removed from sale. We strongly encourage all our customers to check their items thoroughly before purchase to eliminate any chance of disappointment when you get home. Remember that the goods are preloved and second hand so allowances must be made for fair wear and tear, some items can be up to 70 years old.
3. If you do find damaged items, please consider whether you could repair it first. We embrace reusing and recycling, so if you think you could pop a button back on or you’d be willing to have a new zip placed, why not give it a second chance!
4. Alternatively, if you do find a damaged item when you get home, please get in touch with us ASAP – either drop us a Facebook message or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include which event you attended & any photos of the fault. We’ll work to resolve the issue as best we can, any request for a refund must be made within 30 days of purchase.
5. While we try to remove any obvious counterfeit branded items, our teams primary focus is to ensure items are:
a. in reasonable condition
b. fit for sale
As such we're unable to guarantee authenticity on branded items. Please inspect items thoroughly at the event and use your own judgment as to whether an item is authentic or not, we are not responsible for any items deemed to be counterfeit. If you suspect an item is not authentic, please bring this to the attention of our staff who will remove the item for further inspection.
1. All our scales are Class III trade approved, and we’re in regular contact with trading standards to ensure our business practices are honest & fair. We weigh in 0.05kg increments, any single item weighing under 0.05kg and purchased on its own can be weighed and priced in 0.01kg increments.
2. We have scales at the venue for customer use so you can check the weight as you shop. These scales, although trade approved, are to be used as a guide only. Only a trained member of staff can give an accurate scale reading. If you have any queries or discrepancies over the weight or price of your items, they need to be brought to our attention at the venue.
3. Receipts can be provided upon request for both cash & card transactions.
Fixed price items
1. Certain items have a maximum fixed price. This means they either have a fixed flat price or we only charge the weight up to a certain maximum price. These items are as follows:
a. Sheepskin coats, wax jackets, faux fur & leather jackets are only charged by weight up to a maximum of 1kg/£15.
b. Mens & Ladies knee length/long Winter coats are only charged by weight up to a maximum of 1kg/£15
c. Handbags, sports bags, holdalls & briefcases are only charged by weight up to a maximum of 0.65kg/£10
d. Belts are a fixed rate of £1 each
e. Shoes are a fixed rate of £5 a pair
2. Our staff will try their best to spot any maximum/fixed price items in your bag but It is your responsibility to notify our staff of these items when you pay in order for us to give you the discounted price.
3. The fixed price rails are clearly identified at every venue, there will be a sign on the rail stating the maximum price for the items on that rail. If you have any queries about whether an item has a maximum price or not, please speak to one of our trained staff members who can help.
1. We have several ticket options: Bundles, Advance Kilos, free entry tickets & standard £1.50 entry tickets. Under 12s are free and no ticket is needed. Disabled customers are also entitled to bring one assistant/carer with them for free.
2. No advance entry ticket is needed, you can simply pay on the door on the day, though it is CASH ONLY.*
3. We only use Eventbrite & Skiddle as our official online ticket retailers.
1. Bundle tickets include entry queue jump. This is NOT early access, you can simply bypass the general entry queue from the standard opening time.
2. Maximum 2 per person.
3. If you arrive before, or at, the standard opening time, there may be a smaller Bundle queue. Please join this queue, as we will scan your tickets first ensuring you priority entry into the venue.
4. If you arrive at any point after standard opening time, you can skip any entry queues and head straight into the venue, simply show the door staff your Bundle ticket.
5. Present your Bundle ticket on entry – a Bundle wristband & hand stamp will be issued, the entry fee is included in the price.
6. Bundle tickets include x1 kilo to spend. You can pick out 1kg of clothes with nothing additional to pay on the day.
7. Simply show the VIP wristband to a member of till staff when you’re ready and you’ll be served next – no queueing necessary!
8. It is your responsibility to ensure you skip the entry & till queues.
9. If you pick out more than 1kg of clothes, you’ll be charged at our normal rate of £15 per kilo (unless you have purchased additional £12 Advance Kilo tickets which you can then redeem.)
10. NO CHANGE, REFUNDS OR DIFFERENCE GIVEN if you do not pick out your included 1kg of clothes.
11. Only redeemable at the event & date stated on the ticket.
12. The booking fee is included in the price.
13. Only available for purchase in advance online up to 9:45am on the day of the event, unless they sell out prior.
Advance Kilo Terms
1. Advance Kilo tickets do NOT include your entry fee: this must be purchased separately either online or on the day.
2. Maximum 5 per person.
3. Present all your Advance Kilo tickets at the till point.
4. Advance Kilo tickets CAN be used in conjunction with a Bundle ticket.
5. One Advance Kilo ticket includes x1 kilo to spend (e.g. two tickets means you can pick out 2kg of clothes etc.)
6. Simply show your ticket(s) at the till to redeem. Your ticket will be scanned once you have redeemed your kilo(s).
7. If you spend over your Advance Kilo value, you’ll be charged at our normal rate of £15 per kilo.
8. NO CHANGE, REFUNDS OR DIFFERENCE GIVEN if you do not pick out your included kilo(s) of clothes.
9. Only redeemable on the event & date stated on the ticket.
10. The booking fee is included in the price.
11. Only available for purchase in advance online up to 9:45am on the day of the event, unless they sell out prior.
Free entry Terms*
1. Simply show your ticket(s) on your phone for free entry!
2. Each free entry ticket grants free entry for one person only.
£1.50 Ticket Terms*
1. Available to purchase in advance online and up until 3pm on the day of the event.
2. Can be purchased on the door on the day, though this option is CASH only.
3. No refunds to be issued on unredeemed tickets.
*COVID 19 RESPONSE: During the Covid-19 pandemic our entry policy may change e.g. cash entry is prohibited in the interest of safety and online tickets will become mandatory. Bundle tickets have been withdrawn at this time as we're unable to fulfil the queue jump aspect when capacity is strictly limited. For up to date information and guidelines, please see our dedicated safety page.
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). We are Preloved Vintage Wholesale Ltd of Unit 3, Penny Hill Lane, South Yorkshire, S66 9BQ with email address ; (the Supplier or us or we).
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Before placing an order on the Website, you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions by clicking on the button marked 'I Accept'. If you do not click on the button, you will not be able to complete your Order. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
3. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession, or an individual acting for purposes on behalf of a business, craft or profession.
4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
5. Delivery Location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
6. Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
7. Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
8. Order means the Customer's order for the
Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
10. Website means our website on which the Goods are advertised.
11. The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be discrepancies in the size, product type and colour of the Goods supplied. While we try to remove any obvious counterfeit branded items, we are not an authorised seller of any registered branded product and our teams primary focus is to ensure items are:
a. in reasonable condition
b. fit for sale
As such we're unable to guarantee authenticity on branded items. We are not responsible for any items deemed to be counterfeit by our customer or any other authorised third party.
12. In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
13. All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
14. We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
Personal information and Registration
15. When registering to use the Website you must set up a username and password. You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password and undertake not to disclose your username and password to anyone else and keep them secret.
17. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
18. The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
19. The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
20. A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
21. Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 3 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
22. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
23. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer, either independently or on behalf of a business.
Price and Payment
24. The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
25. Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
26. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise via BACS invoice which must be paid no later than 28 days after receiving the Goods. We also accept cash on collection whereby payments must be made in pound sterling.
27. We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into. Alternatively, You may also collect the goods within 30 days from our warehouse.
28. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
a. we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
b. after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
29. If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
30. If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them to us or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
31. If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
32. We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
33. You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
34. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
35. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection.
Risk and Title
36. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
37. You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Withdrawal, returns and cancellation
38. You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
39. This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract for the following goods (with no others) in the following circumstances:
a. goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised;
b. goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
40. Also, the Cancellation Rights for a Contract cease to be available in the following circumstances:
a. if the order includes a wholesale box or package of any description and the box or package is opened at any point from delivery.
b. if the goods become mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
Right to cancel
41. Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
42. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party, other than the carrier indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the last of the Goods. In a contract for the supply of goods over time (ie subscriptions), the right to cancel will be 14 days after the first delivery.
43. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (eg a letter sent by post, fax or email). In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made.
44. You can also electronically fill in and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement of the Customer's decision to cancel the Contract on our website https://www.prelovedkilo.com. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation in a Durable Medium (eg by email) without delay.
45. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
46. Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
Deduction for Goods supplied
47. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (ie handling the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods: eg it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
Timing of reimbursement
48. If we have not offered to collect the Goods, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
a. 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied, or
b. (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the Goods.
49. If we have offered to collect the Goods or if no Goods were supplied, we will make the
reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this Contract.
50. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
51. If you have received Goods in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the Goods or hand them over to us at Unit 3, Penny Hill Lane, South Yorkshire, S66 9BQ without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the Goods.
52. For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
a. distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded;
b. sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its object.
53. We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
54. Upon delivery, the Goods will:
a. be of satisfactory quality, bearing in mind items are second hand and as such there needs to be room to account for fair wear and tear;
b. be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
c. conform to their description.
55. It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
56. Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
58. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
a. 'Data Protection Laws' means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
b. 'GDPR' means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
c. 'Data Controller', 'Personal Data' and 'Processing' shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
59. We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing Goods to you.
60. Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
a. before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
b. we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
c. we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
d. we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
61. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: email@example.com.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
62. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
63. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If an individual item is found to be unreasonably damaged or faulty, please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order so we can investigate the issue and resolve it accordingly.
Our Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.